There are plenty of ways to show your love on Valentine's Day, but nothing compares to something sweet right from the heart. We have 14 delectable Valentine's Day recipes from cookies and "pizzas" to fudge and tasty drinks. Leave them love-struck with these heart-shaped and heartfelt goodies:
1. Spicy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies — espresso powder and black pepper add spice to these otherwise chocolatey cookies.
2. Dark Chocolate Waffles — start the day in love with these dark chocolate buttermilk waffles.
3. Strawberry Greek Yogurt Banana Bread — get your Greek on with this fresh twist on classic banana bread.
4. Red Velvet Nutella Cinnamon Roll Hearts — if heart-shaped red velvet Nutella frosted cinnamon rolls aren't love, we don't know what is.
5. 1-Minute Strawberry Fruit Dip — sweet and simple, just like the best kind of love.
6. Fruit Pizza — share your pizza, share your heart.
7. Valentine's Day Heart Toast — say "I love you" to the whole family with a slice of heart toast.
8. Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze — mouthwatering red velvet waffles topped with cream cheese glaze. Now that's amore.
9. Sweetheart Cherry Pie — these heart-shaped hand pies are filled with love -- and ricotta cheese.
10. Raspberry White Hot Chocolate — a festive pink hot cocoa drink that tastes like berries and cream!
11. Homemade Italian Cream Sodas — sip on this fun, bubbly drink. Pretty please with a cherry on top.
12. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake — tiny red hearts add up to a lot of love in one cake.
13. Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Dip — dive in to this rich, creamy dip loaded with chocolate flavor and swirled with raspberries.
14. Bourbon Currant Cookies — the Queen of Hearts would be pleased with these.